Five valleys of world-famous vineyards. Forests of soaring redwoods, quiet pastoral landscapes and the dramatic Pacific Coast. They could be five separate adventures, but they're not. This is Northern California. For some it's like a pilgrimage. For others, a retreat. For you it's a remarkable week and an incredible ride. Off-route tastings that enlighten your palate. Appreciating complex flavors. Gourmet, Michelin-starred meals that live up to the wines. And above all else, breathtaking sights in a remarkable place simply known as wine country.
- Ride through five valleys of world-famous vineyards
- Abundant opportunities for wine tasting: hundreds of wineries line our cycling routes
- Seriously good food, inspired by local vintages and fresh California ingredients
- Bike to Bodega Bay on the dramatic Pacific Coast
- Take pampering to the next level at award-winning spas
Departing from Sonoma