Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Golf credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to pro shop purchases)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Located between Dallas and Fort Worth, we are the only AAA Five-Diamond resort in Texas, with a dedicated staff and gracious services that exude the relaxed warmth of a private country club.
In five restaurants and lounges – offering atmospheres to suit every occasion – imaginative Four Seasons chefs serve American cuisine with a gentle Texan accent. Consistently exceptional menus are presented with attentive personalised care. Dining options begin with one of the finest restaurants in the Southwest, Café on the Green.
Indulge in a pampering experience available at only a few of the world's most luxurious spas. The Spa & Salon at Four Seasons offers a full-service, European-style spa with private treatment rooms, a relaxation area, spa cuisine and an outdoor spa pool.
TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas
Home to the HP Byron Nelson Championship – a PGA TOUR event – TPC Four Seasons Las Colinas is part of our comprehensive, award-winning golf Resort. The 18-hole, par-70 course measuring 7,166 yards from the championship tees has received a major redesign offering a new layout, designed to be challenging for professional golfers as well as inviting to recreational players.
Cottonwood Valley Golf Course
Updated in 2006, the 18-hole, par 71 Cottonwood Valley Golf course measures 7,120 yards. The course features rebuilt bentgrass greens, tee boxes and strategically placed bunkers. Featuring the rolling hills of Las Colinas with water in play on nine holes, the course partly runs through a beautiful residential community. The signature hole's green was designed by the course's original golf architect, Robert Trent Jones Jr., in the shape of Texas with a bunker in the shape of Oklahoma and a lake resembling the Gulf of Mexico.