Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
A unique art nouveau landmark, the recently transformed Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest combines historical elegance with ultra-modern comforts.
Amidst extraordinary architecture, Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest offers inspiring dining – from light and flavourful Mediterranean cuisine to new interpretations of traditional Hungarian dishes. Dining at the Hotel invokes the elegance and spirit of Art Nouveau and the stimulating coffeehouse culture that made Budapest famous among Europe’s intelligentsia.
Inspired by Budapest's rich spa heritage, the spa offers an extensive range of rejuvenating therapies, massages and treatments. All massages, body works and facials – from herbal to mud – use the therapeutic benefits of essential oils and plant extracts to promote relaxation, invigoration and renewal. Located on the top floor of the Hotel, the spa features seven private massage and treatment rooms, including a suite that offers wet treatments with Vichy showers, as well as a unisex sauna, separate steam rooms for men and women, a whirlpool and fitness facilities.