Home to immaculate garden views and Dublin’s only full-service hotel spa, our Hotel is an ideal spot to unwind and discover the perfect balance of warm Irish hospitality and personal service.
In a city abounding in culinary possibilities, Four Seasons provides an outstanding array of gourmet choices. With menus in the style of a classic steak and seafood grill, Seasons has earned a devoted following, and includes an intimate private dining room that is perfect for hosting small corporate gatherings. Stylish ICE is one of Dublin’s most popular places to meet and enjoy its delicious tapas and an extensive selection of wines by the glass.
The only hotel in Dublin with a full-service spa, Four Seasons offers luxurious massage, skin care and body care options. The Spa’s five treatment rooms include a suite on the fourth floor featuring a relaxation area and twin treatment beds, and the option of a screen – ideal for couples, loved ones and friends. To extend your Spa experience – pre- or post-appointment – indulge in the separate men’s and women’s saunas and steam rooms. Work out in the adjoining Fitness Centre, swim leisurely laps in the sunlit indoor lap pool, or soak in the heated whirlpool. Four Seasons offers all-encompassing Spa relaxation.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings