Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
Enjoy outdoor activities in Hampshire, such as tennis and horse riding, and take full advantage of our luxury Hotel’s exquisite cuisine and Zen-like spa at this dog-friendly English country escape outside London. Four Seasons offers the perfect location for Hampshire weekend breaks or English countryside holidays at this luxury hotel near London.
At Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, you are on the doorstep of one of the area’s most sought-after restaurants, Seasons, which offers a private dining room for small gatherings. Enjoy fine spirits or wholesome bistro fare at Bar 1086. Meet for elegant afternoon tea in The Library. Pause for delicious spa cuisine after a workout at Café Santé. Or, from In-Room Dining, order a midnight feast or a gourmet picnic lunch to enjoy in the surrounding beauty of Dogmersfield Park. Special menus have also been created just for children.
The Spa is located in the Hotel's picturesque 18th-century stable block, which captures the essence of the estate's historical past. The Grade II–listed stables still feature the original arched gateway, gabled roof and bell turret, and offer magnificent views over the Hotel's 200 hectares (500 acres) of rolling hills and parkland. Accessible via a glass walkway connected to the east wing of the Hotel, the Spa is an oasis of relaxation, offering an unparalleled selection of bespoke treatments and experiences.