Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
- Enjoy a complimentary arrival limousine transfer for all suite bookings
Renowned as one of Portugal's premier hotels, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon boasts views galore, historical artwork, a luxurious spa and fitness centre, and acclaimed dining.
The city's most sophisticated choice for dining, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon delights guests with award-winning cuisine, an extensive wine cellar and a glittering terrace above the city. Varanda Restaurant’s menus feature Portuguese regional specialities and a selection of the freshest seafood, while the Ritz Bar offers the opportunity to sip the rarest port while nestled in sumptuous comfort.
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon invites you on a journey of relaxation, self-discovery and pampering during your vacation or weekend getaway. Designed to inspire a feeling of serene exoticism, the multi-sensory Spa soothes the senses with calming, Buddhist-inspired music; Zen design in marble and rich oak; sensuous art pieces; and luxe furnishings, from Italian poolside loungers to ergonomically designed oversized beds. With views overlooking the Hotel garden and Eduardo VII Park, the Spa offers a transporting experience with every treatment. Guests feel renewed – refreshed by the heightened sense of body and mind the Spa offers, in everything from pre-treatment eucalyptus-infused steams to lime foot rituals and customised reading lights in the relaxation room. After your treatment, enjoy the tantalising menu at the poolside spa café, where you can contemplate life's luxuries while enjoying garden views through floor-to-ceiling windows.