Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Located in a vibrant new section of London with views of the River Thames and the city, the stylish and intimate 10-storey Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf is designed for business or pleasure in London's east end.
Four Seasons offers contemporary northern Italian cuisine in the trend-setting environment of Quadrato Restaurant, one of Canary Wharf’s most stylish eateries, where summer dining is available on the outdoor riverside terrace. In the Hotel’s lobby, the chic Bar Quadrato features a dramatic three-storey setting, its high windows taking in entrancing river views.
Escape to the River-View Treatment Suite at Four Seasons Hotel London at Canary Wharf and revel in the privacy and atmosphere of this generously sized suite, designed to accommodate individuals or pairs. Wind down instantly as the movement of the mighty River Thames comes into focus through the sweeping picture windows. De-stress under the influence of rose and jasmine fragrances, revitalise with willow and marigold, and restore with ginger and arnica. All-natural organic products from the Organic Pharmacy ensure that your body is nourished with ingredients found in nature. Offering you the freedom to choose the length of your massage and the type of aromatic oil and pressure used, our therapists can tailor treatments to meet your unique needs.