Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Enjoy spacious accommodations at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai – many with views of the Arabian Sea – and unrivalled service that anticipates your every business and leisure need.
Reflecting internationally recognised Four Seasons standards for exceptional service and cuisine, Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai offers the area’s most sought-after dining experience in sophisticated yet casual surroundings. Imaginative menus are the focus of Four Seasons – from inspiring Italian cuisine and al fresco dining in café PRATO & Bar to pan-Asian cuisine in San Qi, where three private dining rooms offer privacy for small groups of up to 10 people. Evening cocktails and midnight mezzes complement the open-air atmosphere of chic relaxation at Aer, Mumbai's highest rooftop bar. Guests can also enjoy In-Room Dining, 24 hours a day.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai is a haven of calm and rejuvenation, where Indian philosophies meld with Western sensibilities and the pace of Mumbai slows. Retreat to one of eight treatment rooms, including two spacious suites – Natrajasana and Vajrasana – that function as private spas, allowing for hours of uninterrupted escapism. Discover modern ayurvedic-inspired therapies in a setting of contemporary sophistication. Experience the regenerative power of aromatic and medicinal herbs, spices and flowers imbued with the healing touch of skilful therapists. Revitalise the senses through a combination of aquatherapy rituals in the Vitality Lounge. Or just lie back, close your eyes and enjoy the soothing sense of stillness in the Relaxation Room. The two-storey Spa encompasses the third and fourth floors of the Hotel and includes a hair salon by Italian stylist Rossano Ferretti. On the third floor, the spa reception area welcomes guests to the Spa.