Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, an eight-storey landmark built in 1928, offers 244 luxury hotel guest rooms, an exquisite art collection and decadent fine dining just off the Champs-Elysées. With unmatched Four Seasons service, it's an experience you will not forget.
Explore the menu creations that have earned Le Cinq twin Michelin stars – or, for carefree selection, savour the tasting menus. Linger in the tasteful elegance of La Galerie for breakfast, lunch, dinner or afternoon tea. Or choose the conviviality of Le Bar for cocktails or light meals.
Dressed in restful, muted colours and decorated with 18th-century prints, the Spa – the finest, most luxurious hotel spa in Paris – is a true retreat in the vibrant heart of the city. It offers a comprehensive menu of skin and body treatments, as well as saunas, whirlpools and a pool surrounded by trompe l’oeil gardens. The Spa also features private treatment rooms, a private VIP room with a whirlpool, sauna, steam bath and two massage beds and a relaxation room with three lounge chairs and private music stations.