At this luxury hotel in Old Town Prague, a contemporary main building unites three historic edifices – classical, renaissance and 18th-century baroque buildings – for an architecturally unique structure.
Four Seasons Hotel Prague welcomes you to CottoCrudo, a modern Italian restaurant, bar and lounge. Located by the Vltava River and entered via Veleslavinova Street, the chic urban setting will showcase traditional and authentic Italian dishes with a modern touch.
Guests can enjoy a variety of massages in the Health Club's two private treatment rooms. Separate locker facilities for men and women each include a relaxing sauna, where scented water is poured over hot stones.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings