St. Petersburg’s premier five-star luxury hotel features 177 guest rooms, including 26 suites, enhanced by views of Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, Aleksandrovsky Garden, and the landmark Admiralty. Two signature St. Petersburg restaurants create see-and-be-seen buzz, while a glass-topped spa helps you relax and restore. The beauty and history of Imperial Russia feel current and fashionable – coming to life with luxurious, at-your-service Four Seasons care.
Discover a world of delicious international and regional cuisine, all nestled within our sumptuous 19th-century royal palace. Sample modern Japanese delights at the chic Sintoho restaurant, or contemporary Italian dishes at Percorso, known for its excellent wine cellar. Relax with premium tea and light fare at the Tea Lounge, flooded with natural light in an airy atrium setting, or toast the evening with classic and innovative cocktails and spirits at the inviting Xander Bar.
After busy days of sight-seeing and exploring in St. Petersburg, Four Seasons Hotel guests can indulge in an international spa experience unrivalled in St. Petersburg, Russia. The setting showcases St. Petersburg’s historic Admiralteysky district, near Nevsky Prospekt, Mariinsky Theatre and the Hermitage Museum.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
- Enjoy a complimentary arrival limousine transfer for all suite bookings