Stunningly situated overlooking Sydney Harbour, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney puts you near the city’s vibrant shopping and business centres. Take in dramatic harbour views, indulge in a luxurious spa treatment, and explore the famous Rocks district.
In a city acclaimed for exceptional dining, Four Seasons has earned a truly outstanding reputation for the Hotel's signature restaurant and lobby bar. Menus highlight quality and creativity – showcasing fresh seafood, contemporary Australian regional specialties and Australasia’s finest boutique wines.
The Spa at Four Seasons offers an intimate, enchanting escape. Our menu of treatments uses indigenous ingredients – essential oils, fruits and floral extracts, salt and clay – to foster the wellness that comes from within. Expert therapists combine techniques from Australia and around the world to provide the ultimate in pampering and rejuvenation, in an atmosphere of comfort and discretion. Among the Spa's six treatment rooms is a suite especially for couples, which features a private steam shower room, double whirlpool and twin treatment beds. Candlelight, sensuous aromas and calming music set the tone. Men's and women's change rooms each feature a steam room and sauna. Our attention to detail assures you an experience of total relaxation, allowing you to leave the bustle of the world outside.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings