Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Four Seasons Hotel Toronto offers 259 spacious luxury hotel guest rooms, including 42 suites, in Toronto's Yorkville neighbourhood. Relax and rejuvenate in our new 2,787-square-metre (30,000-square-foot) state-of-the-art spa, or enjoy spectacular cuisine by international chef and restaurateur Daniel Boulud at Café Boulud and dbar.
The sophistication and glamour of Yorkville is captured in dbar. Enjoy cocktails and casual fare amid inviting contemporary design, or outdoors on the spacious seasonal terrace. Upstairs in Café Boulud, Chef Daniel Boulud's classic and modern French cuisine is perfectly at home in a cosy loft-like setting. Savour his creations while taking in the view from large windows that overlook the chic Yorkville neighbourhood.
Bask in blissful serenity in Toronto’s newest urban luxury spa, with abundant natural light, ultra-exclusive product lines, and oversized treatment suites. Aesthetically simple and serene, The Spa at Four Seasons Toronto, our sun-filled urban retreat, is the largest luxury hotel spa in the city, with over 2,787 square metres (30,000 square feet) of relaxation opportunities. The Spa at Four Seasons Toronto offers 17 spacious treatment rooms, two steam rooms, and a Nail and Hair Bar.