Rising above Pacific Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver presents 30 storeys of relaxed urban luxury and thoughtful, experienced care. The natural charms and cosmopolitan airs of downtown Vancouver are reflected in the design of our luxury hotel’s inviting atmosphere.
YEW restaurant + bar represents a new level of sophistication for Urban West Coast dining and design bringing together the most beautiful elements of nature in a clean, contemporary style. With lofty 40-foot ceilings, large windows and skylights, lustrous wood throughout and natural rock, YEW restaurant is one of the city’s premier seafood restaurants.
Relax and get papered in the RedCedar boutique massage suite. At just two treatment rooms, the focus is all about the guest and their comfort. Massages are tailored to the needs of each client and are designed to revitalize the body and promote relaxation and well-being. Following the hotel's West Coast wood themes, the name RedCedar pays homage to the Western Red Cedar, British Columbia's official tree.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings