Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Arriving at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan is a breath taking, unique-in-the-world experience. Cross a wooden footbridge above a lush valley and arrive at a circular lily pond that seems magically suspended in space. Relax in ultra-private accommodations – with just 60 suites and villas. Dine on authentic local cuisine and pamper yourself with ayurveda-inspired spa treatments.
Four Seasons awakens the imagination with culinary artistry presented in three wondrous settings – open to the jungle or beside the magical river. Ayung Terrace serves contemporary Asian-style dishes and Indonesian specialties overlooking the gorge, while the adjacent wine cellar offers an intimate setting for groups of up to eight people. In-Villa Dining is also available, perfect for time-zone-hopping travellers, impromptu meetings or quiet, private dining.
In the spa at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, relax and be revived under the influence of exotic scents, the traditional treatments of the East and the calming beauty of the Ayung River Valley. Immersed in the spirit of this sacred place, Sayan's rejuvenating secrets celebrate the healing power of nature: earthen clays, mountain botanicals and warming spices. All in an environment of simple sophistication, complete with hot and cold plunge pools.