Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
A serene retreat along the shores of Uruguay's Rio de la Plata, our Resort is set amidst a gorgeous landscape of grassy plains, rolling vineyards, and stands of pine and eucalyptus. Consistently gold-listed as Uruguay’s top resort, we offer 44 bungalows and bi-level suites poised along the sandy banks of Rio de la Plata. Enjoy world-class golf, gaucho-inspired spa treatments, and dedicated Four Seasons service during your stay.
Four Seasons offers tempting options that reflect the Resort’s East-meets-West sensibility. Pura, with its Balinese décor, offers typical Uruguayan cuisine; Mandara, with its Moroccan/Balinese ambience and enticing views, serves a wide selection of local meats. One of two lounges, Shiva Lounge offers an upstairs Library, a relaxing enclave for reading or surfing the Internet. For small groups, private dining can be arranged in the Gazebo.
Four Seasons creates a unique experience by blending Asian and South American philosophies to promote the art of well-being. A unique selection of massage, relaxation and beauty treatments has been designed to soothe and refresh mind, body and soul. Influenced by the balanced harmony of yin and yang, treatments include an introduction to stress-reducing meditation techniques and skin-care treatments that induce both physical and mental ease. Enjoy a massage in any of our relaxing massage rooms or in the comfort of your own room, with a view of the Río de la Plata estuary and the sunset.
Get an in-depth experience of the rolling Uruguayan countryside as you play through this magnificent 18-hole, par-72 course. Winding around numerous lakes, wetlands, native trees and ornamental grass outcroppings, it presents one of South America's truest and purest tests for golfers for all categories.