At Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui, experience island perfection in your private hillside villa, shaded by coconut groves and overlooking the mystical Gulf of Siam.
Koh Samui is a gourmet paradise, where abundant varieties of fish and shellfish from nearby waters and exotic herbs from local gardens are coupled with Thailand’s sophisticated culinary traditions. Focusing on these local ingredients, Four Seasons presents a profusion of tropical and international fare.
The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui offers a delicate balance of refreshment for mind, body and beauty. Centuries-old healing techniques, summoning the secrets of herbal and holistic remedies, are deeply rooted in Thailand’s rich spa heritage. Further calmed by the gentle sights and sounds of the jungle, guests of the spa can retreat from hectic urban life into the authentic peace of Samui. Individual treatment rooms are housed in five salas – covered verandas – each with two indoor and two outdoor Thai-style massage beds, an outdoor shower, an outdoor bathtub and a steam room or indoor rain shower. A separate treatment sala is available for facials, waxing and other services, while the salon can provide additional services for special occasions. Afterwards, sip a tropical juice and savour the feeling of serenity in the spa's relaxation sala.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings