With 91 villas and pavilions flanked by cliffs and rainforest, the lush garden and beachfront settings of Four Seasons Resort Langkawi incorporate natural beauty into every aspect of your experience.
Open-air dining with Andaman Sea views backdrop the four venues for dining and cocktails – a remarkably extensive selection for such an intimate resort. The ambience ranges from elegant to casual, the cuisine from Malay and Chinese to Mediterranean fare. Barbecues on a beach lit by tiki torches or tent dinners under starry skies ensure an outstanding evening for any group.
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi redefines the spa experience – providing total escapism that paradoxically encourages healing to arise from deep within the self. Four Seasons nurturing and personal care ensure a renewing experience that honours ancient Eastern traditions, while celebrating modern Western sophistication. Six spa pavilions set against a backdrop of limestone seem to float amongst reflecting ponds. Each features a handcrafted roof and décor exquisitely accented with rich tropical woods, reflecting an Asian design philosophy blended with rich Middle Eastern influences. Couples can enjoy a private outdoor shower or an indoor bath in a celadon soaking tub. The pavilions are secluded, providing guests with utmost peace and tranquillity. In a separate pavilion, guests may practice yoga and meditation.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings