Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Just a half-hour speedboat ride from Malé, discover an enchanting garden island where everything is close at hand. Find your perfect wave with the Surf School, sail to the mesmerizing Island Spa or embark on thrilling shark snorkel safaris and dolphin cruises. Explore the Maldives further by visiting the island of Landaa Giraavaru in the unspoiled Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, home to exotic marine life and remarkable diving opportunities. Cruise between these two Four Seasons properties on the private Four Seasons Explorer, a luxury three-deck catamaran.
Dining at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is an eclectic experience. Guests can savour fine Indian cuisine, celebrate the tastes of contemporary Italy or feast on Asian delicacies and choose from a cellar of handpicked fine wines. Natural settings inspire the palate and invite toasts to the magnificent Maldivian landscape – claim a seaside table, settle into a cafe pavilion, swim up to the poolside bar or sit perched above the lagoon on a torchlit terrace for an unforgettable meal. Special arrangements can be made for beach picnics and sandbank dinners, Robinson Crusoe picnics, dhoni breakfasts and private parties of any size. Delicious In-Bungalow Dining is available 24 hours a day.
Discover a haven of tranquillity at the Island Spa at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, situated on its own tropical island just a minute’s sail by dhoni (traditional Maldivian boat) across Kuda Huraa’s lagoon. Luxuriate in the Island Spa’s wholly natural treatments, complemented by the restorative power of marine-based nutrients. Feel at one with the ocean in seven over-water treatment pavilions – each designed to accommodate couples – featuring separate bathing areas, outdoor shower courtyards and massage tables with sea-viewing portals.