East of Madagascar, discover the African island embraced by boundless blue waters and green-blanketed mountains. Whether you're playing to a thrilling oceanfront finish on the golf course or splashing with the family by the lagoon, we're there to help you make the most of every moment during your vacation to our Mauritius luxury resort.
Four restaurants and the casual O-Bar ensure a tempting array of choices at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius – most with views from the very edge of the water. At Le Club, diners enjoy green perspectives of the 18th hole.
Located on the soothing waters of the Indian Ocean, the Spa at Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita is nestled in vibrant mangrove islets beaming with vitality. Our collection of therapies reflects the cultural mosaic of Mauritius, drawing on Indian, African, Chinese and European traditions while employing natural indigenous ingredients. Our Aqua Vichy room offers the opportunity to truly relax, with a purifying sauna, steam room and handcrafted mangrove Vichy shower. Six double treatment suites equipped with steam and outdoor showers are a perfect sanctuary for a couple's retreat.
Designed by Ernie Els, Four Seasons Golf Club Mauritius at Anahita is a 7,440-yard, 18-hole, par-72 championship course with large fairways and five sets of tees. Six stunning oceanfront holes culminate in a final shot that is among the most spectacular in the world.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings