Set in the heart of a lost Eden, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles offers guests an unrivalled luxury hotel experience in a natural jungle setting. Tree-top villas, deserted beaches and world-class service all converge to challenge your notion of paradise.
Diverse flavours capture the cultural mix of the Seychelles – encompassing Creole specialties and tastes from the Mediterranean and Southeast Asia. Four Seasons dining and cocktails are offered at two restaurants and two lounges, set hillside and beachside.
Located at the top of the hill, with spectacular views of Petite Anse and the entire Resort, the Spa is designed with a focus on solitude and seclusion. Five individual spa pavilions offer beautiful views of the Indian Ocean. A 54-square-metre (580-square-foot) yoga pavilion is connected to the Spa entrance by a timber deck. The space is available from sunrise to sunset for private instruction or individual yoga sessions. Yoga mats, straps, blocks, towels and water are provided.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings