Nestled at the foot of the Blackcomb side of Whistler’s twin giants, our luxury hotel and resort deftly marries rustic mountain charm with modern European elegance. Under peaked roofs, find impeccable Four Seasons comfort and intuitive care. Savor a singular setting, recently awarded the Number 2 spot among the Top 20 Resorts in Canada and rated among the Top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Four Seasons Resort Whistler celebrates its mountainside lodge location by offering a variety of locally inspired cuisine, accompanied by an exclusive selection of wines from British Columbia’s premier vineyards and international vintages. Combined with impeccable Four Seasons service standards, memorable dining is available in the Resort’s restaurant, Sidecut, through In-Room Dining (available 24 hours a day) and for banquets and special events.
Surrounded by stunning snow-capped Whistler Blackcomb mountains, glistening glaciers and alpine meadows, the Spa at Four Seasons Resort Whistler is your ultimate destination for relaxation and peace of mind. After a long day of skiing, snowboarding, shopping or hiking, our unique spa treatments will melt away the tension in your muscles and rejuvenate your spirit.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings