Set on the North Kona Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island, Four Seasons Resort Hualālai at Historic Ka‘ūpūlehu boasts a dramatic mix of white-sand beaches, dazzling oceanfront and black-lava landscapes. Enjoy championship golf, island-fresh dining, and a genuine aloha spirit during your stay.
Choose from three restaurants and two lounges at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, with creative menus that change to reflect the seasons and to offer tempting variety throughout the week – from the bounty of Hawaii’s land and oceans to Tuscan cucina rustica or beachfront barbecues, from Asian-Pacific cuisine to Polynesian pupus (appetisers) and mai tais.
Completely transformed, the expansive spa at Four Seasons Resort Hualalai integrates tropical gardens with refreshing interiors and a distinctively Hawaiian atmosphere. Enjoy complimentary pre-treatment rituals, relaxing by a quiet stream in the open-air Waiea, or Water of Life, garden. Or savour the lap pool, whirlpools, saunas, steam rooms and cold plunges, all set amidst lush greenery. Your choice of skin-care and massage treatments may be enjoyed outdoors in our exotic new hales, secluded for privacy.
- Signature Treatment: Polynesian Niu (coconut) Scrub (50 minutes)
Jack Nicklaus signature Hualalai Golf Course
Like all the other splendid amenities of the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus signature Hualalai Golf Course has been crafted with extreme sensitivity to the land. Winding over 7,100 yards, this carefully groomed course begins in a lush kipuka (oasis) and then flows across brilliant green fairways contoured against black lava. Finally, the course returns to the ocean, where the finishing holes capture the drama and the beauty of direct seaside golf. After an exhilarating game, relax in the clubhouse where tropical refreshments, ocean views and a club-away-from-home experience await you.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings