In addition to our sun-filled luxury Westlake Village hotel rooms and suites with views of the Santa Monica mountains, enjoy outstanding fine-dining restaurants, trendy lounges, and one of the Los Angeles area's most comprehensive spa and wellness programs, all enhanced by five-star Four Seasons service.
Dining at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California, means an invitation to embrace a variety of cuisines, from locally inspired creations in the Lobby Lounge to inventive modern Japanese dishes at ONYX. Weekends are special too, featuring the elaborate Sunday brunch in Hampton’s restaurant, as well as fresh traditional Italian fare, served marketplace-style, at Mercato Italiano. After your meal, be sure to try a specialty cocktail at the Bar.
Voted one of the top spas in America by Conde Nast Traveler, the Spa at luxury Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village near Thousand Oaks offers a nurturing retreat, whether from a day of shopping or winding down from Los Angeles-area business meetings or conferences. Immerse yourself in a blissful Southern California spa experience of serenity, body and soul in gentle harmony. Eastern tradition blends with Western sensibility in holistic treatments and therapies carefully attuned to individual needs.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings