With 102 spacious villas spread across a remote jungle wilderness in the Baa Atoll UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru combines impeccable service, five-star facilities and world-class cuisine with a real sense of discovery. Its sister property, Kuda Huraa, is a lushly tropical private island to the south, renowned for its exceptional surf and easy charm. Both are linked by the luxury catamaran Four Seasons Explorer, which cruises between the two island resorts stopping at exceptional dive sites, tiny uninhabited beaches and remote island communities along the way.
One small island rarely brings so much of the world to your table. Guests can savour the tastes of Asia, sample Lebanese and Moroccan fare in a rooftop setting, dine on Italian as lagoon and ocean views stretch into the distance or enjoy the day’s catch or organic meats poolside. Special arrangements can be made for beach picnics and sandbank dinners, Robinson Crusoe picnics, dhoni breakfasts and private parties of any size. Delicious In-Villa Dining is available 24 hours a day.
Deep in the midst of Landaa Giraavaru, the Spa and Ayurvedic Retreat pulsates with life and wisdom, purity and health. With a strong emphasis on natural healing, the 1-hectare (2.5-acre) complex draws its strength from the surrounding landscape, the integrity of ila’s Beyond Organic products, and the intrinsic spirituality of its therapists and ayurvedic physicians. The Spa's 10 vast open-air treatment pavilions – including three dedicated to ayurveda – are nestled in their own lush tropical gardens or on stilts over the turquoise lagoon. Welcome to the healing heart of Landaa Giraavaru.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings