Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Befitting the city it’s in, Four Seasons Hotel New York in Midtown Manhattan is a luxury five-star hotel that towers 52 storeys tall. Inside this beacon of sophistication designed by I.M. Pei, you’ll find 368 generously sized Midtown East hotel rooms and luxury suites, as well as an attentive yet unobtrusive staff.
Experience some of New York’s most acclaimed fine dining and drinks experiences in Manhattan's Midtown East: from the premium Italian caviar and fine drinks selection at the 1930s Art Deco-inspired Calvisius Caviar Lounge to warmly sophisticated light fare in the inviting TY Lounge to the acacia trees and indoor forest-like setting of The Garden restaurant. End your day – or start your evening – with an expertly mixed martini, house-infused vodka or single malt at The Bar.
Four Seasons New York signature therapeutic massage blends four relaxing massage modalities – shiatsu, Thai stretching, Swedish massage and reflexology – for the ultimate in relaxation at our Midtown Manhattan luxury spa.