In the “City of Firsts,” Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia is a AAA Five Diamond hotel. With renowned museums and historic landmarks within walking distance, experience unrivalled views of Logan Square, tranquil luxury and impeccable Four Seasons service.
Among Philadelphia’s most desirable meeting places for business breakfasts, chic lunches and formal dining, the acclaimed Fountain Restaurant in Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia includes private dining for 14 in the restaurant’s exclusive Logan Room. A baby grand piano, comfortable couches and marble-topped tables are the signatures of the sumptuous Swann Lounge.
A tranquil oasis dedicated to well-being, the Spa offers unrivalled luxury, privacy and comfort in which to unwind and refresh in Philadelphia's Center City. The Spa provides everything from invigoration to pampering in its array of massages, body treatments and European skin therapies, all by appointment. The experience at our magnificent location is enhanced by a whirlpool, sauna, indoor pool and personalised Four Seasons service.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings