Rocky Mountaineer offers over 65 unique Canadian vacation packages and four distinctive rail routes, rich in history and natural wonders, through British Columbia and Alberta. This world renowned, luxurious train travels by daylight through the wild beauty of Canada’s West and is the best way to experience the majestic Canadian Rockies, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Over the past 25 years, Rocky Mountaineer has grown to become the largest privately owned luxury tourist train company in the world and has welcomed over 1.7 million guests from around the world.
Our custom-designed, bi-level, glass-domed GoldLeaf coach puts you right in the middle of the awe-inspiring scenery of the Canadian Rockies. Take in the dazzling vistas upstairs, and enjoy delicious meals downstairs. GoldLeaf Service is quite simply, as good as it gets.
- Fully domed windows that give you unparalleled panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of our bi-level dome coach
- Hot gourmet meals prepared from regional cuisine by our Executive Chefs
- Complimentary beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) throughout the journey, along with gourmet snacks.
- An exclusive outdoor vestibule in the lower-level of your dome coach
Guests will enjoy a delectable SilverLeaf culinary program that includes:
- Seat side service: You will be served delicious dishes by culinary team members in the comfort of your seat.
- More beverage choices: Complimentary beverages, including wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks will be available throughout the journey.
- Gourmet snacks: House-made options such as earl grey scented trail mix will complement the journey’s meal options.
- Customization: You will now have more choices, with entrée options at breakfast and lunch and customizable servings to suit the ravenous as well as those with a lighter appetite.
Contact us toll free 1 800 745 7753 or by email to learn more about this Canadian iconic train experience.