Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Set in 57 unspoiled acres tucked gently into the Sangre de Cristo foothills, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe is just 10 minutes from Santa Fe’s galleries, shops and distinctive architecture. The Resort offers 65 casita guest rooms and suites, each with its own fireplace and private terrace.
Enjoy some of Santa Fe’s finest cuisine at Terra Restaurant, indoors, on the terrace, in the courtyard or in the exclusive private dining room. Sip a chili-infused margarita in the stylish bar or in the casual circle around the outdoor firepit. Pause for drinks by the massive outdoor fireplace by the pool.
The Spa at Rancho Encantado is uniquely designed to reflect the sacred Kiva rooms of the indigenous Pueblo indians. One of Tatler magazine’s 101 best spas in the world, the Spa is also a Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice winner. It is complemented by an outdoor pool and Jacuzzi in a large terrace with fireplace, a fitness center overlooking desert gardens, and a yoga studio.
Simple, serene and comfortable, the Spa’s pared-down Southwest style is reflected in regionally inspired treatments, massage, and bodywork – complemented by the best of rituals from the far east. Authentically in tune with the setting, the 15 treatment rooms including couple’s suites each open to a private bathing courtyard, and relaxation areas are secluded outdoors in the freshness of the desert air.