Nestled into the foothills of Pinnacle Peak – amid towering, multi-armed saguaro cacti – the adobe casitas of Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona embody the desert’s magic through thoughtful design and the outstanding talent of regional artists and craftspeople.
Sweeping desert views and the freshest seasonal cuisine – with a focus on American cuisine shaped by the piquant flavours of the Southwest – are the trademarks of dining at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. Bold restaurant interiors blend seamlessly into al fresco dining, with misting systems to gently cool the desert air.
A refuge of head-to-toe pampering, the Spa at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North features a range of skin and body treatments – including scrubs, wraps, facials and massages – inspired by the spirit and ingredients of the desert.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings