Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Food and beverage credit of USD100
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings
Enjoy stunning Elliott Bay and Puget Sound vistas from your downtown Seattle luxury hotel room or suite, and world-renowned attractions at the Hotel’s doorstep. Sleek, modern interiors crafted of wood and stone bring the Northwest inside, while local artwork showcases the city’s creativity.
Dining at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle celebrates authentic Pacific Northwest cuisine with modern American flair. The chef follows the Best Source philosophy – seeking out locally produced ingredients and working with organic growers, foragers and independent specialists. Creative, ever-changing menus are presented in the Hotel’s signature venue, ART Restaurant and Lounge.
Surrender to innate purity in the Spa at Four Seasons. The expansive facility embodies the natural elements of the coastal region of Puget Sound. Providing an oasis from the hustle and bustle of downtown, the Spa's soothing décor combines water, basalt rock and glass tile in an urban interpretation of the Northwest's rugged natural beauty. The Spa's signature and restorative spa rituals represent the best of the ancient healing practices from various cultures to provide key therapeutic benefits for our guests.