At the foot of Vail Mountain, you'll find Four Seasons Resort Vail, a contemporary landmark luxury hotel graced with European flair. Outside, peaked roofs draw their inspiration from the Gore mountain range, while inside, a light-filled ambience beckons. Nearby, alpine trails await.
Dining at Four Seasons Resort Vail celebrates deliciously nutrition-conscious cuisine – inspired by Vail’s healthful, active lifestyle. Dramatic restaurant interiors of wood and stone feature numerous fireplaces and expansive mountain views. Year-round outdoor terraces are warmed by heaters and fireplaces.
After an invigorating day in the Colorado Mountains, the alpine Spa at Four Seasons Resort Vail is the perfect place to soothe, restore and enhance your well-being. Our results-oriented organic treatments focus on preserving the delicate balance of hydration and nourishment in the skin, which is especially important in this alpine climate. With a range of head-to-toe therapies specially designed for high altitudes, this full-service luxury spa encompasses 13 treatment rooms, including two with a whirlpool and fireplace, perfect for couples. Elegant locker rooms for men and women each provide a whirlpool, sauna and steam room. The salon also helps you look your best with hair and nail services.
Exclusive Preferred Partner Amenities
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
- Spa credit of USD100 once during stay (not applicable to products)
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites and villas)
- Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings