Join Chef Ned Bell aboard the luxurious all-suite Silver Spirit for a 12 Night Cruise, visiting the FIFA World Cup, from Dubai to Mumbai December 8th, 2022
Chef Ned Bell is a well-known Canadian culinary talent who has forged a path as a chef advocate, keynote speaker and educator, and now owner and chef at Naramata Inn. As one of the country’s leading chefs, Ned has earned many honours over the years: Fellow of The Royal Canadian Geographical Society (2019), Honorary Doctorate in Technology from Vancouver Island University (2019), SeaWeb Seafood Summit Global Champion Award (2017), and author of best selling cookbook Lure: Sustainable Seafood Recipes from the West Coast.
There’s nothing he loves more than uniting and collaborating with chefs, fishermen, farmers and influencers across the globe where he has made an impact all over Canada and the USA, as well as China, Vietnam, Japan, Europe and South America. Read the full itinerary (click here)
Enjoy 3 days in Qatar as they host the FIFA 2022 WORLD CUP, followed by a tour of the Middle East with calls in Oman, Bahrain as well as an overnight in opulent Abu Dhabi. End with an overnight in India’s Mumbai known as the city that never sleeps and home to Bollywood; the perfect blend of culture, customs and lifestyles.
- US $300 onboard credit per suite
- Exclusive Culinary Excursions and Demonstrations with Chef Ned Bell
Silversea Cruises Experience
- Economy Class Air Roundtrip
- Transfers (between airport and ship)
- 1 Shore Excursion per port, per day
- Open bars and lounges plus In-Suite Mini-Bar replenished daily
- Pre-paid Gratuities
- Unlimited WiFi
- All suite experience with personal Butler
- Dine at any of 8 onboard gourmet restaurants